HEAD OF ANALYTICS - LONDON
We are looking for a Head of Analystics who will be responsible for driving forward all analytics projects across the business.
The Head of Analytics role is technology focused and so requires an individual with technical ability but also strong commercial focus. An important part of the role will be to guide the analytics team on the most complex analysis, but also drive creation and scale of great value new customer insights, and present them to our clients. The candidate is therefore expected to bring a considerable amount of stakeholder management, commercial acumen of turning Analytical ideas into Client relevant deliverables and be able motivate the team to meet the clients expectations in terms of quality and accuracy of analytical products.
The candidate must have a good foundation in display or search advertising, analytical, practical solution finder and importantly be able to visualize their work clearly to all levels of the business.
- Hands on leadership of the Analytics team
- Owning Data at our company inspiring and evangelizing internally and externally so that we can use its vast data assets as a key business driver
- Strategic business support: Work closely with the client strategy, publisher solutions, marketing, sales, ad operations, product and senior management teams to understand the growing reporting and analytic needs required from each team
- Communicate research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally
- Liaise with our data engineering teams to help spec out and incorporate data sources into our systems to manage smooth delivery of analysis
Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years analyzing programmatic performance and commercial trends within a Programmatic environment
- Proven experience managing a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience with big data and audience segmentation
- Proven experience with statistical analysis
- Exposure to research statistics and experiment design and analysis
- Familiarity with SQL or similar querying languages
- Exposure to high-level programming languages, such as Python, Matlab, or R for data modeling
- Good insight and report visualization/presentation skills
- A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good teamwork skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job