Head of Agile Delivery / Agile Delivery Lead / Agile Delivery Manager / SAFe Scrum Master
We are looking for an experienced Head of Agile Delivery to join a fast-paced Digital team working on some of the most exciting innovations in the industry and to help transform one of the UK's most recognisable and trusted brands into a modern tech services business where digital is central to all activity and future strategy on products and services. This is a senior role with regular exposure to C-suite executives.
As Agile Delivery Lead you will be responsible for championing Agile both inside and outside Digital providing confidence and trust with executives, business stakeholders and individuals. Working across multiple squads with line management responsibility for Scrum Masters, Agile Business Analysts and some subject matter experts this role provides an excellent opportunity to deliver Digital at scale.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- In-depth demonstrable knowledge of how to deliver Agile at scale with proven experience such as SAFe, LeSS, Spotify etc.
- Expert with the Atlassian suite (Jira / Confluence)
- Strong Data and MI skills with the ability to use metrics to demonstrate the positive outcomes of agile delivery
- Practical demonstrable experience of implementing and championing Agile at scale
- Communicating, presenting and influencing to all levels of the organisation
- Regular exposure to C-suite executives
- Experience in the Scrum Master role
- Knowledge around Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- The ability to lead large teams of people to greatness
- Delivery of Agile at scale at more than one organisation using different techniques
- Start up experience or experience of operating in environments where agile has been the focal approach to delivery is of particular interest
- Both Product and technical experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- The individual will be a natural leader with excellent motivational skills
- A good problem solver, analytical and quick logical thinker with a confident and engaging communication style
- Diligent, data-driven individual who is committed to continual assessment and improvement.
On offer is a great benefits package that includes a car allowance, 20% bonus, generous pension, private medical and flexible working arrangements including flexible hours and home working opportunities.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'