NRG are currently recruiting for an Head of Advocacy to join our well established client who operates in the Charitable Sector based in Gateshead.
The role is newly created to join the Senior Management Team with the specific responsibility of delivering high quality services and ensuring the development of a high performing staff team.
Duties of the role include:-
- Embed a culture of improved performance management and quality assurance
- Line manage a team of 11, including monitoring and review of individual performance and supporting individual development
- Keep up-to-date with developments in relevant legislation and good practice guidance
- Lead on tenders and other funding opportunities
- Promote the impact of the charities services with the organisation and at local, regional and national level
- Network with key stakeholders
- Overall responsibility for developing, implementing and monitoring budgets and ensuring all services are delivered within budget
To be considered for the role you must:-
- Have experience leading and motivating a team
- Be well organised and with the ability to handle a busy workload
- Have the ability to undertake business development
- Have the ability to make good decisions taking complex matters into account
Please can you send CV’s through to charlottewarren @nrgplc.com ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.