Baltimore Consulting Group are currently working with an established local authority in their search for an experienced and professionally qualified Head of Service to join their adults directorate. An exciting opportunity to positively impact on the lives and experiences of the adult population within the county.
Purpose of the Job:
- To be responsible for the strategic direction of the service, establishing priorities for the development of ongoing service delivery and implementation of the decisions of the Adults Service.
- To lead and manage a large service ensuring that managers and staff are clear in relation to their roles and responsibilities, ensuring there is a strong focus on practice and delivering a focused service.
- The role will require the post holder to apply their acquired in depth knowledge/experience of the adults social care agenda to deliver good and outstanding service.
- Provide a relentless focus on service delivery, which provides timely advice, guidance and care planning in relation to the decision making.
- To work strategically with multi-agency partners, elected members and other key stakeholders including voluntary organisations to establish and maintain joint working policies and practices, understanding and assessing significant risk for any decisions made.
- Provide day-to-day management of the Adults Management team to provide professional expertise, skills and advice to enable the provision of a safe, effective and high quality service that meets existing and new policies and practices.
- Qualified Social Worker
If you are passionate about making a difference and want the opportunity to be part of the ground-breaking changes in health and social care services in the County, we want to hear from you.
Please contact James Withington, Recruitment Consultant, on
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job