An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the vital role for a Head of Administration. We are looking for someone with the ability to manage the operations, optimize and add value to by enhancing the service provided to our branch network by ensuring that all administration activities are carried out efficiently and effectively.
To succeed you will have a strong can do attitude and a passion for exceeding expectations. Huge motivation to deliver the highest quality administration experience to our landlords and tenants. Experience in administration management and demonstrable experience in getting the best results through performance management. A team player with exceptional management and leadership skills. An understanding of the Lettings industry and legislation is desired.
About the role
Effectively managing performance of the Admin hubs, optimizing efficiency and driving improved revenue performance. You will continually challenge the effectiveness of established procedures, developing continual improvement processes. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train administrative staff
- Determine clear measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including both productivity and revenue driving targets, in line with business objectives
- Introduce and manage systems to optimize Admin Hub performance
- Effectively monitor, manage and drive staff performance.
- Regularly assess staff performance and provide coaching and support to ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information and reporting to facilitate other business operations
- Optimize ancillary sales and penetration
- Enable and facilitate successful integration of new products and services through administration
- Encourage cohesive working relationships with central operations, the branch and area network
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the Lettings Directors as required
- Manage budgeted costs
- Monitor and manage compliance within the admin function
- Monitor efficiency in all areas of operation while maintaining high standards of deliverable service
In return we offer a competitive salary package, full induction and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
The closing date should be treated as a guide and we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment!
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but keep an eye out on our websites for any more vacancies that may catch your eye.
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job