Fantastic opportunity to join a thriving SME in the heart of Guildford town centre. You will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of a busy sales office specialising in engineering recruitment for the built environment.
Typical daily tasks will include:
- Managing and supporting the Admin Coordinator with all administrative duties
- Maintaining a functional, tidy and safe office environment
- Preparing meeting/board rooms for client/director meetings
- Managing orders of office supplies (inc. stationery and office furniture)
- Manage ISO:27001 data security requirements for admin and sales team - liaise with Compliance Manager
- Administer GDPR housekeeping, monitor relevant database reports, manage database cleansing and liaise with sales floor
- Coordinate internal desk moves and refurbishments and prepare new starter desks with appropriate login information, IT, stationery and facilities as and when required by the business
- Support new office start-ups and ongoing associated facilities requirements, including assisting with new premises searches
- Manage the internal telephone 7 IT systems, coordinating with our external IT support where necessary
- Provide database KPI efficiencies/reporting to sales managers
- Update and monitor the commercial agreement database on Infinity
- Review and suggest business improvement for management of the administrative function and management of facilities
- All staff will familiarise themselves regularly with company policy and procedures in regards to health & safety and quality. The company has set business objectives to maintain which involve all staff and these can be found at any on the internal shared drives.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer literacy in all MS Office packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- A calm, professional manner
- Be able to prioritise
- Excellent administrative skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to work on your own initiative
As one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, we have fantastic opportunities for growth within the business; we pride ourselves on rewarding success and promoting from within.
We have developed clear and defined career-path options for our staff by mapping out potential routes of progression within the company. This can range through to management, shaping business development or simply maintaining your existing responsibilities; the choice is yours.
We understand that talented and motivated staff is the key to any successful business. To help us develop you into the best you can be, you will receive invaluable mentorship from our team of senior management and directors.
- Discounts and Perks including cheaper cinema tickets, free coffees, free phone insurance, and discounts at hundreds of restaurants and high street stores.
- A private pension scheme to help you save for retirement and match employee contributions up to 3%.
- Team Building & Incentives such as climbing the O2, powerboating down the Thames or enjoying a night out on the company.
- Our private medical plan will ensure that you receive top-quality medical care in times of need.
- With our life assurance policy, you'll have peace of mind that your loved ones will cope if you were to unexpectedly pass away.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- facilities management
- office management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job