Position: Head of Activity Programming
Location: Field Based - National Travel
Salary: Up to £60,000
At Sunrise Senior Living, we believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate and caring individuals.
We are looking for a Head of Activity Programming to develop quality measures specifically for activity provision, design and provide relevant reports to the Leadership Team and our Board drawn from these indicators that demonstrate trends and the quality of provision
To develop and implement a UK strategy for Activity Programming to ensure that the offering in Sunrise and Gracewell is evidence based and sector leading. This is a newly created role which will develop monitoring processes for ensuring that all homes in our portfolio are delivering a programming calendar for residents which is holistic and based on best practice for meaningful engagement
Understanding the importance of clinical governance and quality when caring for older people
- Analyse current provision and develop a UK strategy for activity provision drawn from best practice to ensure the activity offering for the company is sector leading
- Assume the role of Project Manager for pilots or initiatives trialled in the company to improve service quality.
- Develop quality measures specifically for activity provision, design and provide relevant reports to the Leadership Team and Board drawn from these indicators to demonstrate trends and quality of provision
- Identify opportunities to promote the quality and achievements of activity provision in Sunrise & Gracewell at sector conferences and forums - present at national conferences as agreed with the Director of Care.
- Identify opportunities to publish work achieved in press as agreed with the director of care
- Actively seek the views of residents, relatives and significant others regarding the quality of services by engaging in discussion during Community visits and assisting with company resident involvement initiatives
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Annual Incentive Scheme
- Company Sickness Concession
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (self)
- Group Income Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Reward & Recognition Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Your Choices - Voluntary Benefits Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Flu Vaccination Programme
- Eye Care
- Study Support
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Wellbeing Programmes
To be considered for these opportunities please click 'Apply' to forward your CV