Head of Accounts Payable
Robert Walters: Head of Accounts Payable - Birmingham- Construction Industry
Must have Relocation or Transformation experience
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Head of Accounts Payable based in Birmingham for a fast-paced organisation
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Accounts Payable
- Design and implement your accounts payable team structure to meet with the demands of the business
- Review of current processes within the purchase to pay cycle
- Alignment of processes to system configuration, suggesting improvements where appropriate
- Review of accounts payable team structure, current and desired, to deliver business objectives
- Implement efficiencies within the team.
- Develop weekly and monthly reporting KPI on team performance
- Work hand in hand with the senior management team to develop accurate and efficient cash flow reporting
Essential Requirements for the Head of Accounts Payable
- Experience of leading and managing an accounts payable function
- Dealing with high volume of invoices suppliers
- CIS and Subcontractor experience
- Change in management experience - building a strong and motivated team
- System migration - currently more than one ERP and we will look to migrate to one system
- Must have previous experience with the relocation or transformation of a company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'