A Leading independent firm of Accountants are in search of a Manager to head up their experienced accounts team. The firm based in the heart of London are offering a market leading remuneration package, along with other benefits, to ensure they attract the best managers in the market.
Client service is paramount together with a high level of professionalism. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative to produce quality work on a timely basis. In addition, this candidate should help to build an improved service offering in the department by contributing their time, expertise and experience to the team.
You will be tasked with Preparing Accounts, Tax Returns, VAT Returns and performing reviews,but more importantly you will manage a team of Accountants to get results, including a large amount of delegation and Strategic planning.
Skills and Requirements for this Head Accountant position:
- ACA/ACCA qualified preferably with Audit Qualification
- Previous experience in a comparable role and a successful track record of managing a professional accounting department
- Results orientated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills both written and oral
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Hands on approach
The Ideal Head of Accounts:
- Commitment, enthusiasm, drive, determination and a flexible approach to work
- Able to be self-critical
- A good team player
- Ability to be discrete and to be totally confidential in undertaking of the role
For more information on thisAccounts Manager position please either apply directly, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers.If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job