Our client is the UK and Ireland's largest independent and award-winning employee assistance programme (EAP) provider. Every day, we offer specialist support to over 13 million lives and they're now looking for an experienced client success manager to lead the corporate account managers in delivering excellent service and ensuring their clients are retained.
This role is to actively engage with our clients to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive resolutions that exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the client's needs and levels of satisfaction, provide solutions and be able to adopt new retention strategies to reflect business trends.
The Head of Relationship Management will have extensive experience working with senior leadership in corporate accounts and cross-functional teams to improve operational execution and client retention throughout the business. The successful candidate will be confident managing large scale service transformation projects, as well as being able to implement insights from mapping our client journey, client feedback scoring and regularly sampling every aspect of our team interactions and retention.
- Manage the core metrics linked to retention from on-boarding, service implementation, service follow-up, ongoing client reviews, queries, client satisfaction and cancellation requests.
- Identifying low-usage and implementing effective processes to enhance client retention via our relationship management team to achieve 95% renewal target.
- To review our renewals process proposing and implementing enhancements to improve our client retention, with a root cause analysis undertaken.
- Conduct weekly quality assessment to identify training needs and ensure that training is subsequently undertaken team communication improvements are made.
- Producing weekly report to the CEO and Associate Director - Relationship Management.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance teams to ensure renewal rates are presented with contractual timeframes, demonstrating the value of the service.
- To ensure that all client retention issues whether verbal or written are dealt with our core values in mind, ensuring all our clients are Health Assured advocates.
- To understand all our client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
- Preparation of internal reports in a timely and accurate manner, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Encourage our key values and behaviours across the Relationship Management team.
- Identifying high risk renewals, supporting high value renewal negotiations and implementing effective processes to increase client retention.
- Review current processes and promote new ideas.
- To show flexibility with hours worked as there may be occasions when having to address staff or client issues outside of core hours, deliver or complete training or attend team meetings to capture all team members.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must have B2B Experience
- Experience in dealing with corporate accounts
- Experience in resolving high profile escalations with clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'