Head of Account Management - (SaaS LegalTech B2B)
- Sales Manager / Head of Account Management - (SaaS LegalTech B2B)
- Legal/Tech SaaS - Conveyancing Search Solutions
- £45,000-£65,000 salary + bonus
- London Waterloo
Our client an award winning global industry leader is currently looking for a Sales Manager to head up the Account Management team, improve results and deliver across portfolio suite.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the Account Managers are working to their full potential to ensure client retention and growth, keeping our Account Management team competitive and innovative.
Responsibilities (key tasks and requirements of the role):-
Reporting to the Sales Director, monitoring activity effectiveness the ensure Account Manager targets are exceeded month on month, and are operating to best practice, communicating effectively with clients and internal stakeholders with InfoTrack.
- Achieve growth and targets through the Account Management team, creating energy and incentives to build and drive success and wins
- Design and implement a strategic Account Management plan that ensures consistent growth and retention of our client base and product usage
- Maximising the Account Management team’s potential, crafting sales plans and justifying plans, where needed, to Executives
- Manage performance monitoring, objective setting and coaching of the Account Managers with structured target reviews and monthly performance measurement meetings
- Present Account Management results monthly to the Executive Team
Competencies and skills (essential behaviours required for the role):-
- Ability to communicate strategies and Account Management focus for success to operational level to executive leadership, management, key stakeholders and the rest of the business
- Demonstrable analytical and pragmatic approach with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate team goals, performance road maps and overall business objectives
- Strong communicator verbally and in writing, with keen listening skills
- Strong commercial awareness and a strong ability to operate in commercially sensitive and important situations
- Ability to be hands-on and effectively delegate where appropriate with a self-motivated, can-do attitude that leads by example
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'