We have an exciting opportunity for a Head & Neck Oncology CNS to join our Oncology & Haematology Services based at our Cancer Centre (W1G) with an inclusive salary range on offer starting at £47,341 per annum. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1200 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
The post holder will be a clinical expert in the field of Head and Neck cancers and their management. Will have the skills to lead in practice development and innovation, with specific regard to the development of autonomous nursing practice and nurse led services.
Job Type: Permanent and Full-Time
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of direct patient care and to be responsible for a clinical case load. Through critical thinking make autonomous evidence based clinical decisions to support patient care. To join the existing Radiotherapy Clinical Nurse Specialist and work as a team.
- Maintain accurate and concise documentation in relation to clinical activities.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies both within and out of the hospital setting to ensure patient needs are met, especially in relation to ongoing care needs and discharge arrangements.
- Provide professional support to staff working within the surgical or oncology setting.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse
- Surgical and Oncology experience within Head and Neck
- Post registration course within the Oncology specialism or working towards.
- Proven track record of recognised practice development initiatives and team building skills.
We are an organisation that has charitable status, and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
- Oncology Nursing
- Head Injury
- Neck Pain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'