Global L&D Partner - Reading HQ - International travel - Leadership Coaching - L&D team management and development
Austin Fraser are a specialist recruitment consultant who are proud to be different. We've always valued exceptional Learning and development and continued training for our teams. Right now, we're hiring for a Global Learning and Development Partner to join the L&D team here in our Reading HQ.
The Learning and Development Partner is a key part of the People & Culture team with specific accountability for the development of our leaders, training of Austin Fraser Managers, personal skills development, management of the Global L&D consultants and development of all AF:L&D training materials.
What your role as Learning & Development Partner will look like:
- Design and deliver leadership development for the Senior Leadership team to help them be exceptional leaders.
- Manage Global L&D Budget for all learning activity, materials and ad-hoc requirements, providing on time in budget updates.
- Create, deliver and evolve a global senior leadership development modular programme for sales and central service leaders across all offices.
- Ensure AF training modules are delivered to the appropriate population in all locations as required.
- Coach sales leaders and managers to develop their people management skills and support their personal career progression.
- Manage and develop the L&D team in all of our locations, (UK, Germany, USA) providing them with clear objectives that support the most current business needs.
- Manage the evaluation of all learning and development interventions to make sure we get the performance improvement we're after and the return on expectation.
- Work closely with the Global HR Business Partner on people metrics to present a joined up approach to performance management.
Who you'll be:
You'll be a whizz at Managing and developing L&D teams. If you've managed teams remotely, especially internationally, all the better. You'll be a leader who's the real deal and leads from the front.
Writing volumes of training material, delivering and follow up will be second nature to you. Telling it like it is, in a really constructive way is essential in the role if L&D Partner, as you'll be having conversations with Leaders and Directors of our business globally.
You'll be From a recruitment or strong sales background and know just what makes a fast paced, high pressure environment successful. Being easily commutable to Reading is important for a long, sustainable career with AF and the opportunity to travel to our Munich, Berlin, Austin and Denver offices once per quarter, with some additional ad-hoc travel will excite you.
You will also live locally to Reading, or within super easy reach (inside 45 minutes-1 hour max) - you having a good work/life balance is super important to us here!
We're hiring now, so get your skates on to find out and all we can offer you. #JoinTheBest
- Global Leadership
- Learning and Development Manager
- sales development
- training manager
- head of development
- Global L&D
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job