Head Housekeeper, London, N7
Atalian Servest are recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to smoothly manage 6 prestigious small hotels based in the London (N7, W3, SW3) areas.
The aim of the role is to provide an efficient and effective housekeeping and cleaning service to our client, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet the clients` specification with regards to delivery and service. You will be the face of the department and with this in mind you will need a good management style, tenacity to drive the business coupled with a strong customer service bias so you can deliver the very best to the customer, clients and team members. We are looking for a Head Housekeeper that can go over and above to make sure an enhances guest satisfaction is delivered.
Working Hours- 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, 8AM / 9AM - 4PM / 5PM.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be the first point of contact with the Client and be responsible for 6 small sites.
- As the Manager you need to ensure the department runs smoothly this includes, making sure all rotas for your team are in place to cover the needs of the site; Deploying team resources in the most effective way, prioritising in order to overcome day to day problems.
- Ensuring the specification is being met on site and they are regularly reviewed with the client and your senior manager.
- You will need to communicate effectively with your team regarding any feedback and ensure they are aware of any issues and ensure next steps are immediately responded to by liaising with your site supervisors where necessary and using these to build long term improvements with the client.
- Hold a clear understanding of Health and Safety legislation and to be proactive in the reduction of onsite accidents.
- Ensure that you complete and submit time sheets / holiday and sickness forms within the given time scales.
- Complete recruitment for entry level positions and identify any training needs for new starters and current staff as well as being responsible for the stock and the ordering of appropriate equipment.
What we are looking for:
- Housekeeping management experience within a hotel is essential
- You will have the ability to effectively manage and motivate staff with a background in managing a housekeeping team of at least 10
- An exceptional eye for detail with the ability to prioritise well and keep the department running ensuring SLAs are met and exceeded
- Strong knowledge of Hotel/ Housekeeping Health and Safety procedures
- Excellent customer focus with the ability to gain commitment from team members as well as building excellent relationships with clients, customers and team members.
- You must be able to work under pressure and have strong management capability- we work to sometimes very tight deadlines
- Due to the systems we use you will need to be IT literate especially in Word, Excel and Outlook
We are offering a competitive salary depending on experience, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, uniform, meals when on duty, an auto enrolment pension plus other company benefits
To apply please submit an up to date CV that has your name, contact number and email address shown clearly.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. That`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
- Head Housekeeper
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'