Smart Solutions Recruitment is looking for a Head Housekeeper for a hotel based in Worksop. An ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Head Housekeeper who is looking for a full time, permanent position working in a fast-paced environment.
Shift Pattern: 5 out of 7 days’8am-4pm (Shift patterns may vary depending on the busiest days of the week)
Responsibilities will involve:
- Obtaining list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs to prepare work assignments
- Monitoring day-to-day shift operations ensuring work is completed by housekeepers to the hotel standards
- Ensure all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Basic admin and payroll responsibilities
- To supervise, train and motivate team to achieve Company Standards, and to comply with relevant legislation
- Focus the team on targets, standards and excellence with guests
- Manage rotas in line with the budget and room bookings
Ideal Candidate will:
- Previous hotel experience as a Head Housekeeper or similar supervisory role
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude and good understanding of importance of excellent customer satisfaction
- Ideally local with own transport
- Be flexible to work full-time Monday to Friday and weekends if necessary
- Be an excellent communicator, inspirational and have experience of training other staff members
Benefits of Working for Smart Solutions Recruitment:
- Good rates of pay
- PPE provided
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent facilities on site
- Weekly pay
If you would like to find out more about this role, please give Smart Solutions Recruitment Leicester a call or apply here!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'