Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Housekeeper looking for a new role?
We currently have an opportunity available for a Head Housekeeper to join our team. You will be responsible for managing the team, preparing the rota, placing orders, ensuring a high quality of service within the home, implementing the highest levels of cleaning and ensuring this is delivered at all times and to take pride in your work, within the 5 star experience of our care home.
This role will also carry out deep cleaning activities when required.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
For this role successful candidates will have:
- Food Hygiene level 2 or working towards
- Health & Safety level 2 or working towards
- NVQ L2 in Housekeeping (Desirable)
- Awareness of COSHH
- Awareness of infection control
- Experience of working within a domestic environment
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"