The Head Housekeeper will be required to lead and coordinate all Housekeeping responsibilities in this busy Flagship Residential/Care Home, including guest rooms, public areas, corridors and stairways while ensuring the highest standards are exacted at all times and overseeing exceptional levels of customer care and satisfaction.
* Maintaining required productivity and required standards in the Housekeeping Department
* Ensuring the Housekeeping department operates within the budgeted guidelines with Client and staff welfare being paramount at all times
* Ordering / overseeing the ordering of chemicals and any other required stock
* Ensure all cost of sales and financial targets are attained
* Carrying out regular audit checks on standards
* Checking 82 rooms per day
* Completion of any required administration
* In liaison with the Trainer arrange training for all staff as appropriate and ensure all training records are updated
* Responsible for maintaining all Health and Safety records
* Dealing with any employee relations issues in consultation with Area Manager , Regional Manager and HR department as required
* Liaise with Client on site as required on a regular basis
* Maintain high staff satisfaction and manage staff turnover
* Ensure all staff receive regular reviews and appraisals
* Previous experience as Head Housekeeper is not essential, a busy hotel environment would be considered or any other relevant background.
* Strong leadership skills
* Good knowledge of health and safety processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure with strong organisational skills
* Confident, professional and welcoming personality
* Competitive salary
* 28 days of paid holiday per year
* Career progression opportunities
* Training opportunities
* Opportunity to work with a great team!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.