Head Housekeeper - Bedfordshire
We are looking for a Head Housekeeper to support and directly report to the Operations Manager working for a leading holiday home company. As Head Housekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the housekeeping department is run efficiently and with attention to detail. Managing a team of housekeepers & cleaners to deliver exceptional service and achieve high standards of cleanliness across all areas.
The Head Housekeeper
- lead and inspire the team, creating great communications within the Department
- Recruit, train, manage and monitor team performance daily/weekly/monthly
- Ensuring adequate provision of staff on a weekly basis are rostered to service areas and that levels of business are monitored, and roster adjusted accordingly
-To support the team ensuring all the day to day legal requirements are met in relation to employment, people, health, safety (COSH/HACAP/RAMS)
As Head Housekeeper your role will be
- To control costs in line with budgeted levels - To control the Health and Safety provision within the department, completing the necessary paperwork and training as required
- Able to demonstrate strong organisation administrative skills
- Strong computer literacy, excel, word, PowerPoint
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of managing a team with a minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a Head Housekeeper role would be desirable.
If you are looking for an exciting new role please contact Mary now.
- High Standards