Head Groundsman | Mill Farm | Salary Competitive
Mill Farm is a multi-million-pound sports village and home to rising football team AFC Fylde. Situated a stone’s throw from Junction 3 of the M55, the development houses a state-of-the-art 6,000-seater stadium and several 3G football and hockey pitches.
As the Head Groundsman you will be responsible for the upkeep of Mill Farm Stadium, Kellamergh Park, and the all-weather pitches.
- Pitch maintenance
- Equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Provide pitch and facilities support on match-days
- General maintenance and upkeep of the grounds and associated facilities
- Demonstrable experience as a Groundsman at a sports stadium
- NVQ L2 or L3 in Sports Turf Management is advantageous
- Highly flexible approach to work
- Team player
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'