Head Contact Centres M&S Bank - Chester, Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Head Contact Centres.
In this role, you will:
- Continually review and achieve AOP actuals vs. budget across a variety of cost lines
- Be accountable for the key performance indicators (service, customer needs and operational targets) of the entire centre
- Analyze and interpret complex data to make high quality and timely decisions
- Manage operational contingency requirements
- Implement excellent production revenue and quality management techniques
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the brand
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively, and winning over audiences
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009XTO.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- M&S Bank
- Contact Centre Head
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job