My client is a new luxury brand offering exquisite holidays on exclusive ships/ yachts. Your role as Head Concierge will be to oversee there guest Concierge team. The team ensures that everything is exactly how the client wants things in the lead up to their departure including private excursions, suite set up and much more.
HEAD OF CONCIERGE DUTIES;
- To oversee a team of up to 10 'Guest Concierge' staff based in our Scotland and Australia offices
- Once a booking is confirmed, assign the client to one of the team who will then be their point of contact right through until departure
- Be always on the lookout for new ideas of how we can improve the client experience
- Monitor calls with clients to ensure a high level of service
- Act on feedback from clients on how we can improve
- Deal with our "Owners Suites" clientele directly
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all the clients requests are met
- Other general office duties as required
- Must be available to travel to the company's offices in France and Australia when needed
Previous experience from a luxury travel or retail brand is required. You will need to have excellent administration skills, be a clear communicator and have excellent time management skills.
You will be offered an excellent basic salary with company benefits
Please call Christine at Travel Trade on or email
- Tour Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job