Head Concierge - SW15
Hours: 4on 4off 0700 - 1900
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Concierge to manage a fantastic development in the SW15 area.
As the Head Concierge, you will be responsible for providing effective leadership and supervision to the front of house team front of house team and you will help to maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders including residents and external contractors.
Key duties will also include:
- Acting as a main point of contact for all queries from residents, guests and external contractors.
- Management of the day and night concierge
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required.
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
- Ensuring that all required health and safety inspections and activities are carried out in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters that may involve the general public and handling issues and queries with professionalism.
- Experience in staff management of both day and night concierge
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety processes.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
***Due to the high level of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'