Head Chefs -Required - Flexible Hours £12.50 ph
Gi Group are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef with a serious passion for food and a creative eye for details. Working at a number of sites in Derby for flexible hours. Ie; Some weekends, Mon to Fri days and Occasional nights.
Please apply if you are after increasing your earnings along side your current role or just need some part time work!!
If you have a proven track record of delivering consistently best-in-class customer service and putting food innovation at the heart of how you manage your kitchen, you could be just what we're looking for.
* Work alone in the kitchen, and lead other chefs as well what to do
* Prepare most styles of cuisine to a high standard
* Running the kitchen to our high standard
* Preparing, cooking and presenting fresh food to high standards
* Ensuring your brigade has high culinary standards
* Managing food purchasing and storage
* Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
* At least two years relevant experience
* NVQ level 3/4 qualified, or equivalent, with good work history as a chef
* Current Basic Food Hygiene certificate
* Ability to prepare most styles of cuisine to a high standard
* Experienced in managing stores and portion control
* Ability to demonstrate leadership ability
* Experience in menu compilation and gross margin calculations
* Understanding of man management
* Experience in food and counter presentation
* Full working knowledge of all kitchen equipment
* Up to date knowledge of appropriate current legislation (e.g. COSHH, Basic Food Hygiene and Health & Safety)
* Weekly pay £12.50 per hour
* Onsite parking a all locations
* Great working environments
If this sounds like a job for you please give us a call the on to register and start!
Gi Group is acting as an employment business, unfortunately due insurance purposes this vacancy is only open to candidates over the age of 18 years.
- Chef / Cook / Cooking / Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'