Location - Thanet
Salary - £30,000-35,000 Depending on Experience
Heading a small team to produce good quality food, using local and seasonal produce. This is a very busy kitchen producing an excellent menu in their pub/restaurant as well as cater for various events in their function room.
Our client has a great sea view location in a popular area in Thanet, they have a great reputation of providing a wonderful experience for their clients.
- Minimum 3 years Head Chef experience
- Comply with Food Hygiene policies and be able to provide staff training
- Be able to create and innovate with menu choices
- Understand and be able to cater for various dietary requirements
- Excellent team player
- Be able to work with suppliers to obtain best prices but maintaining quality
- Generous salary, subject to experience
- 28 days annual paid leave
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.
- Head Chef
- TEAM PLAYER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'