Up to 30K
Outskirts of Brentwood
Our Client a prestigious award-winning Wedding Venue, set across 4 acres of beautiful Essex countryside, is seeking an experienced Head Chef to join there talented and busy brigade.
The successful Head Chef will be able to drive a brigade of chefs to achieve existing high standards, have a good understanding of back of house systems.
- Control and direct the food preparation process
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations
- Build strong relationships with suppliers ensuring quality ingredients sourced at competitive prices
- Control stock to limit wastage
- Be involved in recruiting for your kitchen
- Organise weekly rotas, ensuring holidays planned efficiently
To be successful you will have:
- Proven experience from within a similar high-quality banqueting environment
- A true passion for food
- Have enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Have a thorough understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen
- Innovation, creativity and attention to detail
- Relish the pressure of the kitchen environment
- Relevant NVQ Qualifications
This role is easily accessible from Basildon and Brentwood but due to location car driver would be preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply below!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'