Head Chef - Vibrant Gastro Brand - Kegworth - Up to £30,000 + £4K Bonus Potential
About the Company
Head Chef required for this friendly, fast paced pub & restaurant in Leicestershire. You will be part of one of the biggest branded Hospitality Companies in the UK as Head Chef / Kitchen Manager of this site in the, where you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Head Chef you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within.
Head Chef - The Rewards
- Salary of £30,000
- Bonus up to £4,000 (£34,000 OTE)
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Head Chef - Requirements
- At Least 1 Years experience as a Kitchen Manager/Head Chef within a high-volume, branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the kitchen with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Ability to work under pressure whilst proving consistent quality of food
- Must possess a full clean driving license
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and food Hygiene (preferably hold a Level 2 Food Safety Award)
Head Chef - Responsibilities
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests
- Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
- Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
- Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
- Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of its ability in line with budgets
- To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'