Head Chef - Branded Restaurant - Ruislip - Up to £28,000 +Bonus +Live In
About the Company
Head Chef required for this stunning fresh food restaurant in Cheshire. You will be part of a well-respected branded restaurant serving high-quality, authentic food with opportunity for future progression. We are looking for a dynamic Head Chef who is passionate about fresh cuisine, team development and constantly driving standards. Head Chefs in this business are kept motivated through an excellent bonus scheme and regularly changing menus.
Head Chef - The Rewards
- Salary up to £28,000
- Management bonus
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
Head Chef - Requirements
- At least 18 month's experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager working with fresh food
- Comfortable working with a branded menu, delivering on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- Enjoys leading and developing a large team
- High levels of personal motivation
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
Head Chef - Responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for a high-volume, fresh food kitchen
- Leading a team of experienced chefs, motivating and coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Stock management to deliver menu availability and your GP target
- Rota organisation to control labour cost
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Working with the General Manager to ensure every dish is perfect and served to spec
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'