We are seeking a Head Chef with a positive attitude to join the team at Thorness Bay on the Isle of Wight, on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team of up to 10 and will be overseeing our busy Boathouse Restaurant as well as our Chip Shop.
This position is 48 hours including evenings/weekends.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
- Strict management of waste control
- Meticulous health & safety standards
- Ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
- Rota and hours management
- Recruitment and training
- Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful person will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Experience in stock take & budget control
- Excellent people-management and communication skills
- Experience of managing a team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'