Job Role: Head Chef in Staff Dining
Location: Canary Wharf
Sector: Contract Catering
Salary:£36,000 - £38,000
I have a great opportunity for a talented and driven Head Chef who is looking for their next challenge. This is a busy retail kitchen cooking for between 1200-1500 on a daily basis taking around £25k per week!
We're looking for a Head Chef to lead the retail / staff dining team producing fresh, vibrant food. You're a passionate chef who has good knowledge of multi-cultural cuisine, is up to date with current food trends, has a thing for street food and is an inspirational, organised leader! Could this be you....?
In this Head Chef position, you will be in charge of your team including their training and plan diverse and exciting menus with vegetarian and allergen options- and of course keeping an eye on the budget. We are looking for a real foodie and fair team player. You will have good financial acumen and be a confident chef looking for their next exciting role.
- Monday to Friday with core hours being 7am to 3.30pm with hours as required
- 36-38k Salary which is flexible on experience
- Modern kitchen
- Great location
Ideal Candidate -
- Previous Contract Catering Experience and a full understanding of a busy retail / staff dining kitchens cooking for large numbers on a daily basis
- Experience in dealing with large operations and busy operation
- Passion and flair and a real interest in current food trends, Street Food, new up and coming concepts
- Want to lead a team and make the kitchen their own
- A natural leader who can motivate the team and be a vibrant and enthusiastic character for the kitchen
Please send me your CV if this sounds like you and you want to know more!
- Head Chef
- staff dining
- Exec Chef
- retail kitchen
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'