As a Head Chef you will be responsible for:
- Running daily kitchen operations (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner service)
- Ensuring all H&S procedures are in place and up to date
- Recruitment, training and managing your brigade
- Weekly financial reports
- Creating weekly special and liaising with Executive chef with new menu creations
Background and Experience:
- You will have to have previous experience in an hotel environment
- Have a track record in an fast paced environment
- Have previous experience with managing a team of up to 20 chefs
- Keen eye for details is a must
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary OTE
- Performance related bonus
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity for development and progression
- Discount across all the services
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, then don't hesitate and apply!
- Head Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'