HEAD CHEF / RETFORD, NOTTS / UP TO £46,000 + BENEFITS
NEW OPPORTUNITY! Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to lead their flagship gastro pub - they have just undertaken a £1m refurb, and will reopen mid-March 2019.
They are a privately owned company, operating 2 cutting edge gastro pubs/restaurants - this particular Head Chef position will be based at the newly refurbished Sun Inn, Retford.
The Sun Inn offers picturesque surroundings, seasonal pub-food along with beautiful beer gardens.
- Menu development - sourcing and ordering local produce, keeping menus attractive
- Food preparation
- Train, motivate and manage a team
- Overseeing food ordering
- Stock Control
- Manage planning and staff rotas
- Financial management of the kitchen
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Head Chef position
- Able to produce a creative and profitable menu
- Thrives on high levels of responsibility
- Reliable, hardworking and passionate about food
- Enthusiastic and driven by delivering 1st class customer experience
In return, the Head Chef can expect;
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £46,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension Plan
- Excellent working environment
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Head Chef position now, and we’ll be in touch.
- Food Industry
- Menu Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'