Head Chef required for a restaurant serving quality fresh food, working with a small kitchen team who work well together and are well trained. This restaurant, within a growing business, has seen success with innovative menus and fast, fun service, the next Head Chef will have the option to play an active part in developing the menu and experience alongside other senior figures within the company.
This Head Chef role will be hands on but will also involve day to day management of the kitchen's legislation, responsibility for managing the profit of the kitchen operation alongside the General Manager and full responsibility for managing the kitchen team. Candidates do not need to have experience with all of these responsibilities, training can be provided.
As Head Chef you will;
- Be a responsible, dedicated and strong leader with the ability to manage a brigade of talented chefs
- Have the ability to train and develop your team
- Deliver consistent food, following brand standards
- Be excited by the opportunity to develop new ideas for menus
Why this job?
- Candidates will be supported and developed, a great challenge for a candidate looking to progress
- This role within a growing business may throw up exciting opportunities in the future
- Opportunities to work with your own menu, produced only using fresh food
Apply now and successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
- sous chef
- gastro pub
- fresh food
- head chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'