What we can do for a Head Chef:
- A highly competitive salary of upto £40k depending on location and experience
- One of a kind development plan and clear progression within the company
- Truly fantastic fresh local ingredients
- Great discounts (including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata (including Bank holidays)
- A friends and family referral scheme where you will be paid, and we mean CASH for helping to bring talent into the business (after a successful probation period)
We are currently on the lookout for talented Head Chefs to come and work with us across our amazing pubs located in and around London and the south. You will have great leadership skills, always looking to the future; be it personal development or nurturing the Head Chefs of tomorrow within your brigade. We are a family company and that’s how we operate. We want you to succeed whilst having a great work life balance!
What we’re looking from our Head Chefs?
- Passion for amazing ingredients and creating stunning dishes
- You’re involved with developing the next generation of chefs. After all you are an ambassador for the industry
- Knowledge and understanding of how to guide a brigade through a successful service
- Knowing how to keep your cool, as we know the kitchen can be a hot place
- Eligible to work in the UK
Here at Fullers our mission is: To do what we do in the right way, whilst always looking to the future and to provide a great working environment which celebrates individuality.
We offer great development and give you an incredible journey within this unique company so come join a company steeped in history and tradition but have a flair for great food, fantastic fresh local produce and amazing Beer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'