Head Chef – North Cornwall - £25,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit for a skilled and passionate head chef at one of our clients in a family Hotel only a stone’s throw from the beach.
As head chef you are set with the managing of the kitchen under an Executive Chef who works over multiple operations, the role includes food preparation, staff management, supplies, presentation / service and record management and compliance with quality and safety standards.
As head chef you will:
- Have a previous experience of running kitchens
- Have an understanding of costing, ordering, meeting a set GP and menu planning
- Be competent at completing to all health and safety paperwork and follow the guidelines as set
- Have experience of writing Rota’s, hiring and training of new staff
Have a cool head whilst working under pressure and have a strong passion to produce exciting and innovative menus
- Be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of communication and maintain excellent relationships with other team leaders
The benefits of this role are:
Salary: £25,000 per annum plus tips
Hours: 5 days of 7.
Meals on Duty
Should you be interested in role and would like to be considered please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in contact shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"