HEAD CHEF - HOTEL - ESSEX
An excellent opportunity has arisen, for an experienced Head Chef, to join a well established Hospitality Venue, with an enviable reputation, which is located in Essex.
As an experienced Head Chef, you will ideally have a background of working within the Kitchen of a 4 Star Hotel establishment. You will be responsible to the Executive Head Chef, and will work alongside the rest of the management team to ensure that a highest level of Customer Service is being delivered to all Guests, at all times.
Duties: HEAD CHEF
- Creating menus to change seasonally
- Preparing and serving excellent food
- Stock Control, including working towards achieving target GP
- Ensure a high standard of Health & Hygiene
- Ordering and negotiating with a range of suppliers
- Help to build on the Hotels already high reputation for food quality
Hours: Working 5 days over 7 days.
9.30am until finish, last orders being 9pm
Suitable Applicants with a background as Head Chef can Apply by sending over your updated CV and Contact details.
- Head Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'