Excellent Head Chef opportunity with Country Pub
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this Country Dining Pub near Dereham in Norfolk for a Head Chef. The Pub is under new ownership and they want to recruit a Head Chef who can create and cook a new seasonal menu using fresh local produce form local farms. You will need to be able to cost menu's to ensure you are acheving correct profit margins. The pub has local trade but the owners want to take this forward and make the pub a destination venue. You will cook around 20-30 covers a day and will have support from a KP and weekend chef.
* Reporting to the owners you will be cook and design a new menu
* Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Kitchen Management duties - Costing Menus
* You will already be a Head Chef or aspiring Sous Chef looking for promotion.
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in fresh food kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £35k
Live In above Pub
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"