Head Chef, The Seven Stars Kennford
Mini Pub, Maxi Vibe.
Top 5 rated Trip Advisor Eatery in the Exeter Area, The Seven Stars Kennford is a contemporary take on a traditional village pub that thrives through a service provision that is, quintessentially, locally sourced and served in a relaxed yet vibrant atmosphere. The food must represent the diverse range of people that enjoy the pub, tapping into the current trends in our industry and adaptable to our business focuses throughout the year. This job is only suited to an individual who is looking to express their individuality and is to passionately lead a team to achieve various business performance KPIs. Exceptional customer service is expected at all times.
To oversee and drive the success of The Seven Stars Kennford kitchen by managing other members of the kitchen team, creating pub specific menus in line with the business focus, choose locally sourced ingredients and design menus based on the seasonal availability of food items, and to always have the team and customer’s best interests in mind. There will, as with all Head Chef positions, be the expected level of management with regard Health & Safety and Food Hygiene of the facility. There will be tips and possibility a of performance related bonus.
Chef Job Duties:
- Weekly meetings with core management to oversee kitchen programme and satisfaction of agreed upon KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Full management of kitchen operations (budgets, menus, ordering, cleaning, etc.)
- Employs food safety best practices and manages kitchen staff members on these (food hygiene and EHO standards)
- Adheres to health and safety best practices
- Management of kitchen staff with attention to team performance and succession planning
- Positive display of passion for following trends and innovation within the area
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant's administrative team
- Appropriate Level qualification in Food Hygiene and relevant catering qualification
- At least 1 years management experience or, for those without the experience, be evidence that management is something you are passionate to be involved in
- Team Performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"