Head Chef - Liverpool City Centre - Busy C&B - 32k
We're recruiting on behalf of a busy hotel in the city centre. Part of a well known international brand this Hotel is currently seeking a Head Chef in a largely Managerial role whilst being hands on when required.
The Hotel has a recently refurbished restaurant and a busy Conference and Banqueting operation, so experience in dealing with high volume and working to Spec would be beneficial.
This role would suit a Head Chef from a corporate/branded background looking to get into hotels OR an experienced Sous Chef looking to take a step up.
The ideal Chef will:-
* Have experience with large functions and banqueting
* Be fully versed in all Heath and safety, HACCP, COSHH, allergen legislation etc
* Have previous experience in a similar role
* Be able to manage costs and GPs in order to hit targets
* Have a CV that demonstrates stability and consistency
If you're interested in this role or know someone that might be then we'd love to hear from you
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job