An exciting and stretching opportunity for a Head Chef to make their mark at our client's prestigious hotel.
Located in the ancient market town of Tetbury, this busy 19 bedroom hotel, including a Bar, Restaurant and Conference Room welcomes a strong and experienced Head Chef to lead the Kitchen Team.
They have two distinct styles of food being served. Their Bar food served at Lunch in the Bar where they want to see classic comfort favourites served in a smart way.
The Restaurant of an evening caters more to their residents, so they need to provide a more polished dining experience to a 2 Rosette standard.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make your mark and have input from day one.
- Work with a very experienced kitchen team
- Progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Work with fresh ingredients and evolve interesting, quirky and seasonally changing menus
- Achievable Bonus Structure
- Training and development courses.
- Company-wide benefits
What we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic & dynamic Head Chef who is ready for a new challenge or an up and coming, experienced Sous Chef ready to take the helm.
- Someone with a background of dealing with preparing fresh ingredients
- Proven track record of running a professional kitchen.
- Good communication skills
- A team player who will be expected to build, motivate and develop your brigade to get the best results from them at all times.
- Experienced and confident in structuring the kitchen to deliver our wide-ranging food offer from early in the morning until late at night.
- Passionate about what you put on the plate.
- Willing to contribute in developing our offer to ensure customers return on a regular basis.
- Wants to be part of a progressive and forward thinking entrepreneurial business.
*Some or all of the following skills would be advantageous*:
- Menu development and costing experience
- Proven track record of managing budgeted GP’s
- Staff training
- The ability to maintain 5 star food hygiene standards.
Applicants must be passionate, take great care & pride in what they put on the plate and help us to establish & grow a reputation as a destination to visit for food.
Live-In Accommodation is available if required.
Benefits include; Share of tips, staff discount throughout the group, Life Assurance policy & stakeholders’ pension.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Required licence or certification:
- Level 3 Food Safety & Hygiene
- Food Hygiene
- Food Safety
- Fine Dining
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job