Head Chef - Healthcare
We are looking to recruit for a skilled and passionate Head Chef at one of our clients restaurants based with the Healthcare sector
As head chef you are set with the managing of the kitchen operation including food production, staff management, supplies, presentation / service and record management and compliance with quality and safety standards. The site restaurant feeds up to 40 on a daily basis covering breakfast and lunch with occasional evenings.
As head chef you will:
- Ideally have experience of cooking within the healthcare sector
- Have experience of working with strict dietary and allergy requirements
- Have a sound understanding of costing, ordering, meeting a set GP and menu planning
- Be competent at completing to all health and safety paperwork and follow the guidelines as set by the home, governing bodies and environmental health
- Need to have experience of writing rota's, hiring and training of new staff.
The benefits of this role are:
- Salary: £22,000- 24,000
- Hours: 8am - 4.30pm, working 5 days of 7- occasional evenings
Should you be interested in role and would like to be considered please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in contact shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job