We currently have an immediate requirement for a Head Chef to join a large group of internationally recognised hotels, just outside of Manchester towards Worsley. We are looking for an experienced Head Chef who has similar experience of working in a high quality and high-volume kitchen, or a strong Senior Sous Chef who is looking to take the next step in the career.
We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client who operates a high-quality establishment. Their restaurant, which operates a slick service ran from breakfast through to dinner daily, caters for everyone with their international menu. On top of the restaurant, the hotel caters for over 100 bedrooms and over 10 function rooms.
As the Head Chef, you will show a real passion for cooking and producing the highest quality meals suited to customer requirements.
- Will demonstrate a passion for quality and attention to detail
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- Have previous experience in a high volume fresh food kitchen
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
As the Head Chef you will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen, managing and motivating the team and delivering fantastic fresh food to agreed GP%. You will be responsible for meeting the highest standards in food hygiene and health & safety as well as menu planning, stock taking, recruitment and training. Your responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Maintaining a good relationship with all departments of the hotel
- Working together with the team to deliver a flawless service
- Using fresh ingredients to make good quality food with a wow factor
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
Benefits of working with the company:
- Uniform provided
- 5 day working week
- Meals on duty
- Company benefits
- Excellent progression opportunities
For further information about this position and many more please contact us or apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bookachef who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.