Employment Partners are looking to recruit Head chefs for one of our clients in Bristol.
This job includes:
- Control and direct food preparation process.
- Construct a menu
- Approve dishes before they leave the kitchen.
- Ordering ingredients, maintaining stock.
- Manage and develop kitchen staff.
- Adhere to Health and Safety.
Full time position Available
Skills Needed for this role:
- Previous experience of head Chef role.
- Exceptional Kitchen management.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Credentials in Health and Safety training.
- NVQ Level 4.
- Related culinary certificate.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV or call us on ask for Liam.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job