The Establishment & Client
Our Clients establishment was built in the seventeenth century & has plenty of that traditional pub feeling; open fire, chunky oak beams They boast a fine selection of ales, wines and spirits, fab pub grub in the bar area and tasty, homemade gastro-grub in the restaurant.
Package & Benefits
- Position – Head Chef
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Staff Discount & Incentives
- Have the ability to create and implement your own menus and ideas
- Recruit your own teams
What they are needing.
We are looking for a strong Head Chef to not only run the kitchen but lead from the front, be creative, help develop the business and make it their own
- Experience in busy gastro / fine dining kitchens
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it
- Communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
- Is able to motivate and train junior members of the team
- Is extremely organised, works well under pressure and leads by example
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application