The Leather Bottle
Nearest train station - Earlsfield plus multiple bus routes
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £36,000 per annum plus possability for live in accomodation
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
We are a fun enthusiastic team who strive on great and consistent customer service. Truly a pub for all the seasons with fantastic event space inside and out! We accommodate for all types of events; from birthdays, wakes and christenings to team meetings and lunches. We definitely think we have the "Best Beer Garden in London!" look forward to you joining us soon.
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”