We are looking for an exceptional Head Chef for the main restaurant in this exclusive estate and members club set in the beautiful countryside of Oxfordshire. As well as the main restaurant the site has 40 log cabins spread around lakes, a farmhouse and cottage, two other restaurants, 6 bars, shop and deli, pools, a gym, spa, tennis courts, cinema and a paddock. This is a fantastic opportunity for a truly talented, experienced Head Chef committed to producing delicious home from home cooking, using the best seasonal ingredients available. Fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs come from their own orchard and walled garden.
For this unique opportunity we are looking for:
- A Head Chef with experience of running a high volume, fast paced kitchen
- A creative and innovative Chef with experience of menu development, design and costing
- A true leader who can inspire, control and drive service, leading by example
- Real passion for food and the ability to ensure all chefs are trained and their development is supported
- Experience of working with fresh produce
- The ability to work closely with local suppliers and liaise and negotiate with them
- Someone with a true commitment to health, safety and hygiene
- A good communicator with strong organisational skills who will contribute positively to the management team
In return the company is offering a highly competitive salary, overtime for any extra shifts worked, great career opportunities, training and tasting trips. If you need to relocate they will support temporary accommodation while you settle in.
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Team Management
- Menu Development
- Fresh Produce