Considered to be one of London’s very first gastro pubs, our client has become a mecca for quality in the local area. Using locally sourced, ingredients the menu consists expertly crafted British Classics with influences from the Mediterranean. Are you a driven and career orientated Head chef looking for their next challenge? Are you organised and calm in the highest of
pressured environments? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
- Up to £34,000 per annum
- Up to £4000 performance-based bonus
- 28 days holiday a year
- 15% discount across the company
- Pension Scheme
- Ride to work vouchers
- Share save scheme
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build an outstanding reputation
- Working with a company that is 100% committed to its food, using locally sourced ingredients and the best of what an area has to offer.
As the next Head Chef at this venue, you will
- Have experience as at least a Sous chef or Head chef for at least Three years.
- Have at food health and safety level 2 or above
- Thrive in high pressured and fast paced environments
- Always put presentation and quality first.
- Proven track record of keeping to 75% GP
- Be strong at leading a team of up to 6 chefs in the head chef’s absence.
- Get excited about both Traditional British Dishes, and Modern techniques.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to
apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on
and ask for Jamie.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.