Set in the stunning Buckinghamshire countryside, our client is a perfect hotel for a weekend break or a family holiday. With delicious food served all day you will be spoilt for choice after a long walk or day exploring the surrounding area.
- Salary of £34,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus scheme available in addition to annual salary
- 28 days Holiday a year
- Leading the kitchen from the front
- Working with the best quality locally sourced ingredients
- Managing a team of dedicated chefs
- Future career progression
- Company’s training scheme available for junior team
- 15% discounts in other establishments throughout the UK
The ideal Head Chef for this position will have the experience and ability to lead a successful team of chefs to achieve the best standards possible. You should have the passion and creative flare that will put this establishment on the map and create a buzzing kitchen atmosphere.
- Calm and level-headed approach to kitchen management
- Ability to train and bring the best out in other chefs
- Desire to push the business forward and develop the food offering
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job