As Head Chef you will be leading a strong kitchen team with the shared view to improving this pubs already great reputation making it a destination country inn. You will be working with great quality fresh ingredients cooking dishes from scratch.
- Experience leading a team and managing a successful kitchen
- New and creative ideas for menu writing to put this establishment on the map
- Experience with private event and banqueting preferred but not essential
- Ability to manage staffing levels and train/mentor junior team
- Salary up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fantastic bonus scheme in addition to annual salary
- Benefits and company discounts available
- Opportunity to progress your career with the support of a well-respected company
- Menu writing and developing food offering
- Managing all aspects of the kitchen
- Work with fresh, seasonal and locally sourced good quality ingredients
- Lead a dedicated team of chefs
- Own transport is required due to the location of the establishment
This beautiful gastro pub and guest house is situated in a small town based in the surrounding area of Newbury. Serving delicious dishes prepared from only the best quality locally sourced ingredients means each dish is bursting with flavour. This establishment has a selection of boutique bedrooms to enjoy a weekend away or peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle of the nearby cities. With a cosy modern yet traditional feel and real cask ales on offer alongside the scrumptious food this pub will make you feel right at home.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.