The main duties of the Head Chef will be:
- Overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Managing a team of 3 or 4 chefs.
- Menu planning / writing.
- Assist the owner in building the reputation of the restaurant.
- Overseeing food ordering.
- Food preparation.
- Cooking / delivery of operations.
- Stock control
- Conforming at all times with health and hygiene regulations.
- Dedicating time to develop the team.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Ability to work with fresh produce and ingredients.
- Current in a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager level role with a strong career background.
- Have the ability to train and develop a team.
- Be able to produce good food using fresh ingredients
- Be flexible and willing with a positive attitude.
A competitive salary is offered between £25,000 - £30,000. + TIPS
A breakfast chef is also required so extra shifts are available if desired.
- Food Hygiene
- head chef
- menu writing