Excellent Head Chef role in Lake District - Great Career Opportunity
Head Chef. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this luxury Lakeside Hotel & Fine Dining Restaurant in Windermere for a Head Chef. The General Manager is looking for a Head Chef to lead and build a brigade serving food of the highest standard to 2/3AA rosette level. You will either be an existing Head Chef or a talented Sous Chef from a 2/3AA rosette backgroud looking for a first Head Chef appointment.
* Reporting to the General Manager you will be lead, motivate and manage your kitchen team
* Working in the 2AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service, weddings and parties
* Strong Management skills
* You will already be a Head or Sous Chef in a luxury hotel or restaurant at 2-3AA rosette level
* Able to and develop junior team members
* Write and implement fresh, seasonal menus
* Good attention to detail
* Ambitious and career orientated
Salary & Benefits
Salary package to £45,000 (£40k basic)
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- Head Chef